Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

New Equipment... finally!

The last couple of weeks I've been collecting a bunch of equipment. I bought a Manfrotto 055XPROB Tripod and Konova Camera Slider, as well as a Hague Stabiliser for all those handheld video shots. All I needed was a new camera.

I've been dying to get my hands on my very own Canon 7D, but for a while I was convinced I could wait until the next release, hoping they'd upgrade the video capabilities. Its been 2 years since the initial release and they is news or speculation that it'll be upgraded within the next 2 years, as there is a whole bunch cameras in the Canon DSLR range that need to be upgraded first. Anyway, I convinced myself that now was the right time. So I did it... and I haven't looked back!

I have a good feeling the next few posts will show you my experiments with my new toys. Hope you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment